The Espace INFO-> ÉNERGIE (EIE) is a place where you can find neutral and objective information that will encourage the rational use of energy and the development of renewable energy.
Energy utilities and manufacturers can’t offer financial support in the funding of the EIE structure, except for communication operations.
The INFO-> ÉNERGIE ADVISER position was created by the ADEME (environment and energy management agency) as part of a national charter. His mission is to give independent answers, free of charge, to questions about energy management. Private individuals as well as small businesses – contractors, farmers, salesmen, local authorities and associations can come to him for advice.
An INFO-> ÉNERGIE ADVISER is available at DOMOFUTURA.
You can check his schedule online and make an appointment with him :
- by phone (03 87 86 46 62)
- by coming to Domofutura ( http://www.domofutura.eu/fr/contact.html )
To use the agenda, you can:
- Click on the date of your choice in the present month (the arrow to the side allow you to change month)
- Choose a display by week or month
- Click on the green titles to display details and comments
Find EIE Moselle Centre and all others EIE from Lorraine by clicking on the following link: